- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays in accordance with company policy
- Retirement/401k Plan
- Health Insurance and Pharmacy benefits
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage if enrolled in healthcare plans
- Dental care benefit
- Vision benefit
- Health Savings Account (HSA) available for those on a High Deductible Health Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Account
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wide selection of other voluntary benefits such as
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Accidental Insurance
- Legal Plans
- Perks and discount program available with over 1,000 retailers
With our primary focus on providing best-in-class tools and support for our employees to grow, we enable them to provide patients with the highest quality care.
Focus on supporting team members first, then patient care and ultimately the experience.
Group of individuals with a shared vision and values, working collaboratively to achieve common goal.
*Individual compensation packages and offers for employees may vary. Select Dental Management is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
*Select Dental Management (SDM) benefits are subject to change annually and subject to current benefit plan descriptions; eligibility may apply for certain benefits.